Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, November 23, 2007

1 month and 2 more days to Christmas!

LoL. Happy [Belated] Turkey Day a.k.a. Thanksgiving to d ppl in USA. Pass me some of dat turkey XD

It feels like an absolute AGE since i last blogged... zzz... I've been bz tho... got loads of chores n f2 studying to do... *sighs*

ANYWAY. only like, four more days to my visit to d orthodontist to get my braces done. ughhhh... plus, i have the charity ballet performance thing on d 2nd of Dec. For anyone who wanna watch, its at the DBKL building, 7.30 to 9.30pm. The theme is 'Love' and the song I'm actually dancing to is Michael Buble's Everything. Admission is NOT free... it's charity so it's like rm30 a ticket.

Been lazy to add up some art on my deviantart. To anyone who wrananna take a look at my *koff* weird drawings, go to http://michiyukimichelle.deviantart.com/ hate it or love it, comment on it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment