Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pain.

THE PAIN T_T

The pain in the teeth has started rearing its UGLYYYY head... Ok, here's how my appointment went.

7.30 = In the dentist's chair, staring at the ceiling while he does some 'scaling' work. Which was totally pain-free. The only thing I didn't get at first was a pipe thingy in my mouth. Which I decided must be a suction pipe for sucking out my saliva or something.

approx 7.45 = Dentist inserts some strange plastic thing in my mouth (I think, cuz within a few minutes my mouth went NUMB), starts poking around n adds some strange fluid that was kinda cooling I guess. O.o EVERYTHING WAS FINE until... he dug out a piece of my gum... ewww... said it was kinda blocking my tooth or something... IT HURT LIKE... something which hurts awfully bad[?]... >.< bleeding and everything too...

some time later = dentist starts putting in d brackets. Which totally didn't hurt. After some adjusting with the bracket, the nurse came n hovered some kinda blue light thing over said tooth. Same thing repeated...

EVEN later = Brackets done. Time for wiring. Dentist applied force to wires for it to click in place. Then, at the ends, he takes a plier thing. I stare at it, hoping he wasn't gonna like, pull out something attached to a part of my mouth. Luckily, no. It was to clip the ends off.

approx 8.30 = FINISH. I get up slightly dazed n wonder how my braces looked like. Nurses showed how to brush teeth etc. Bought the braces essentials such as toothbrush, tooth foam, ulcer cream [yes, they have that], 'FU-YOH HEBAT' painkillers and free wax for d brackets. Mother pays, confirms next appointment which is on Jan 3rd. School reopening day. Fine with me. Drives home.

Okay. The braces didn't hurt. Until 11pm just now. Took one of the painkillers. Not working yet. Dentist said I MIGHT wake up in the middle of the night crying from the pain. Uhhh... hopefully not. The neighbours might think I got a baby sibling who's hungry or something.

Bcuz of these things, I've gotta eat things carefully n s-l-o-w-l-y for 15 months. AND THE BEST PART IS, I GOTTA EAT PORRIDGE FOR A WEEK cuz the pain is apparently gonna last a week... not that I'm complaining though... the porridge part, not the pain part XP

No comments:

Post a Comment