Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas to ALL YE FAITHFUL PPL...

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas to ALL YE FAITHFUL PPL...

=.= life is borriiiiiing... erm, there's 6 more days to Christmas. I'M NOT GETTING ANY PRESENTS FROM MY PARENTS... the braces is my 'present'. Haha. Not. Okay, I'll be the good kiddie who doesn't want pressies... *cue eye roll*

TWO MORE WEEKS TO SCHOOL!!!! Who's got the book list / bought the books???? Lemme know!!!!! Great. Two more weeks to school stress and hassle again. But my friends make it worth going for ^_^

My mind is officially blank.

Anyone who wants to get me a Christmas present, plz buy me Cecelia Ahern's books. Except for PS I Love You cuz I've got that. No, I'm joking. Don't buy anything for me, I dun wanna burn a hole in your pocket.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment