Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, December 31, 2007

It's New Year's Eve, plus a Very Happy Birthday.

It's 31st December. If you guys aren't aware of that yet. Just 3 more days to school reopening!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends again...

To Xi Men, I miss You very much too... as you keep saying to me every time we talk on the phone lolz.... But I will still run away when I reach school... TO AVOID GETTING PINCHED BY YOU, ONG XI MEN... keke. jk jk.

Urm... I don't only miss Xi Men a.k.a. Emperor... of course I wanna see Kay-E, Vanessa, Ivy, Trishala, Kwai See, Jo Ann, Rachel... all the rest lar... So nice to have some human company other than my parents and books... wait. BOOKS AREN'T HUMAN!!! The studying has gone into my head sobs...

My school shoe still fits... what on earth... it's a SIZE FIVE AND THERE'S STILL LOADS OF ROOM... OMG did my feet SHRINK?

Anyway...

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TO BRYAN LEE KAR MENG...

I found a birthday comic strip in DeviantArt ^_^ darn funny lolz


Envy's birthday by ~Kawaii-sekisetsu on deviantART

To Everyone:

PLZ DO NOT INVITE ANYONE TO AN... Underwear party... I WARN U... The above comic strip shouldn't be followed...

Ok. Until next time. And once again, Happy Birthday to Bryan...

No comments:

Post a Comment