Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Ugh.

Tired. Just got home from sports practice. Practice was like "Whoa. There are so few people. Therefore, we must torture them (us) with lontar peluru and high jump." I was quaking with fear at the sight of the 'yellow furry thingy' (this is Xi Men's description) a.k.a. the pole.

At least it wasn't like Wednesday (or was it Friday? I think it was Wednesday O.o). Where xxx (he shall remain unnamed for I do not wanna get killed =/) the Cooke vice capt. forced us to run. Up n down d stairs. Around d field. Honestly. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THAT??? >.>

Ow. My backside hurts. Stupid pole. I hate high jump >.< I SIMPLY CANNOT JUMP 90cm!!! Ya ya ya, call me a nerd or whatever. I DUN CARE. I CAN'T JUMP.

enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment