Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bwah! The exams are over!

But apparently, the projects (kks, kgt, sivik community work bla bla, peka sains etc.) season is just about to start - Proof: The handing out of peka sains sheets. Deadline? First week after the school holidays. Grr. SPOILSPORTS!!! (wait... I have to take that back. It's my school's teacher's day tomorrow. GREAT.)

Okay, exam reviews!!

1. Art.
Theory : I doubt I can get passable marks, what with Sheng getting 30/30. Xi Men and the rest say it's difficult... but I found it ok ok... =o
Practical : Okay... High marks is NOT a possibility. That is, according to me.

2. Bahasa Malaysia.
Paper 1 : I have this weird feeling I'll just pass by a millimeter above the passing mark.
Paper 2 : Same as above. Is six points for the karangan actually enough? Cuz my mom was telling me that it isn't.

3. Sivik.
I MESSED UP MY TARIAN! There, you can go and laugh at me now.

4. Moral.
Teacher, did you actually expect us to memorize NUMBERS? Seriously... I think I shot like, four questions? All numbers -_-" WHAT HAS HOW MANY HECTARES OF FRIM LAND AND HOW MANY SPECIES OF A CERTAIN VERTEBRATE GROUP GOT TO DO WITH MORAL VALUES? Conclusion : The paper is screwed. No hope of getting an A.

5. English.
Paper 1 : Easy to score, easy to make mistakes. Ahem.
Paper 2 : Is it actually possible to overwrite the guided writing part? If it is, I am DEAD.

6. Kemahiran Hidup.
Er... quite okay...

7. Mathematics.
Paper 1 : I GOT 39/40. What do you think...?
Paper 2 : Already lost 4 marks for that second last question. >.> praying I don't get anymore mistakes.

8. Science.
Paper 1 : Not bad.
Paper 2 : So-so. Major diversity areas = branch of diversity (reptiles, mammals etc.), country (Malaysia etc.) or medium (land, sea, sky)? Hmm. Good question... ~ read: Utterly insane and confusing question.

9. PJK.
Go AWAY. It's just another subject that is utterly weird and should NOT be made a written exam. I'm okay with a physical exam though.

10. Geography.
Okay. A little easy? Except for that location thingy. Yes, Cik Fadzelah, I am now a 'buta peta' student as well =D

11. Sejarah.
Yay! Last exam! Was easier than expected. Might have gotten some mistakes though.

WOOT! 22 hours to THE MIDTERM HOLIDAYS.

Oh yeah, HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, SHENG JUEN!!!! =D Lol, sorry to put your bdae dedication at the bottom of a dull post-exam blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment