Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Village.

THIS MOVIE.


GAHHHHHHH. I don't care, this movie is freaking scary >.> I'm too lazy to write up about it. Go read Becky's blog or something. All I care about is I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE THIS STUPID MOVIE AGAIN. Already jumped out of my seat with Becky when we watched it at tuition the night before last night. Good Lord.

Yes, yes, I know some of you are uber fearless when it comes to horror/thriller movies but nuh-uh, I CANNOT stand them. The starting was okay okay then suddenly got quite weird and creepy when this weird creature was found erm... FEATHERLESS. Gross. Then everything got crazy from here onwards.

I don't wanna relive the memories, thank you very much, so I'll just direct you to Becky's blog or here.

Loved this picture of Ivy Walker though. Blind but rather pretty. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment