Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, May 23, 2008

WOOT.

Haha. IT'S THE HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS. YAYYYYYY.

(inserts random and totally jakun scream)

Haha. Kay-E's in the same room as me. No, seriously. My BEDROOM. She's here, poking around my stuff =D oh, and playing with my seal plushie.

AHAH. v^_^v I have done something... SOMETHING BAD TO KAY-E. Wanna know what I did? I KILLED HER. I'm joking. I TURNED HER INTO THE SLIT-MOUTHED WOMAN.
.
.
.
.
.
I was joking. Don't look so worried.

Actually, I could do the slit-mouthed thing if I manipulated her photo. =D

SHE CENSORED US!


-there is a video but it's so large that i have decided to leave it for another day-
Kay-E: Michelle is so evil. Me: Kaykay is like a statue.

CU was fun... WE PLAYED TWISTER!!!! =) But i lost two times. Too many people were playing and it was squishy. There was MOLESTING!!! No la. Joking only. Rest assured, none of the CU members or guests are perverts. -_-" NO ONE, OKAY, NO ONE!!!!!!!! I SWEAR UPON MY DEAD HAMSTER'S BODY. Kaka. DRAMA QUEEN! Not.

Okay, this is officially the lamest post I have made.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment