Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, June 20, 2008

How preposterous.

A NOTE : I don't effin' care about crappers like the one in my cbox currently. It's my blog, I can post whatever I wish to post. If you don't like it, the red-coloured 'close' button in the top right corner is always welcome to you. Have a nice day.

That I should be having my one moment gloating in my blog about my class position and marks. And no, I'm not BRAGGING.

(jealous people and haters, please shield your eyes from seeing the following pics. Better yet, exit this blog IMMEDIATELY.)

overall paper.go enlarge it la if you wanna see the marks. More photos = more memory space. Stupiak crappers, please GET LOST.

Other than this sheet of paper that I waited eons for, SBU's open day was *yawn* boring, filled with random talking and eating ice cream that was belanja-ed by JoJo (Jo Ann la, not the American singer).

I'm being given the weirdest decision to make, ever: deciding what to ask my mom to get for me as a 'reward'. No, I did NOT ask for it, but Mom was the one who insisted, as long as it's not expensive lol. Books are out of the question because:
1) My (study room) bookshelf's too heavy, I swear I'm not kidding, the wood looks IS curved from all the weight of one outer and one inner layer of BOOKS o.o so now, a few of the books are being made to reside in my bedroom.
2) Mom's sick of me reading books all the time.
3) Xi Men is sick of me reading books all the time.
4) I'm suddenly in the craze of buying Malay novels and magazines, of which I have to say, is getting quite interesting =)

So yeah... I'm not requesting for a camera or phone or any electronic gadgets cuz I'm perfectly content not changing them for the next, like, 1 year plus? Until PMR is over la anyway. My phone seems to be functioning normally and besides, the newest phones' designs lately seem to be not able to pique my interest. They're nice, but I don't like it. Lol.

Hmm, I didn't quite think I'll be able to blog THIS long. Haha. I amaze myself ;D

Have a happy day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment