It's Friday the 13th.
Nothing happened though. Lol. Still got one hour... you never know... The whole of Malaysia could be struck by a deadly earthquake... SHOOT TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD. =o
Doing the art folio right now, actually. Haha. It's such a pain to translate the english explanations into BM. Geez.
Today was cross-country. Didn't bring any electronic gadgets (except for my watch la) so yea, no pics. Nothing interesting anyway. Xi Men and I just walk-runned our way to the finishing line.
Priceless moments of the event:
1. When Mr. Choo, the new 19-year-old Math teacher started waving at everyone near the second checkpoint and going "Come here and get your checkpoint tickets! Hurry up!! Run run run!!!" (at least I THINK I heard that) and everyone avoided him, running towards the other teacher instead x)
2. Puan Shamsulmarzeni, at the third checkpoint, calmly said "Yang terlepas ambil tiket checkpoint tu, saya beri-lah" while sitting on a chair (where did THAT come from?! THEY STOLE IT FROM THE ASRAMA!!!! jk jk.). All the other teachers were like standing there lol. Poor things...
3. Xi Men and I ran to the third checkpoint which we thought was at the guardhouse opposite the field but no, it was actually farther ahead =.=
4. Me: (staring at the construction site) I hope it crumbles down.
Xi Men : What for?!
Me : So we all die. Then don't need to run already.
Xi Men : CHOI.
5. Me: I pity those students standing under the hot sun la, got no shade.
Xi Men : They stand under the trees la.
Me : But the trees' shadows move!
Xi Men: Then they move with the shadow la =.=
Me : The shade very little only. Not enough.
Nyahahahah. This is why, if you want a nice jogging/running/walking partner, you should pick both of us ;p Walking/running still blabbing like nobody's business XD
We saw a girl walking while taking pictures of literally everything. The sky, the humans, the park, so on. So weird.
Congrats, Tracie and Jarrett for getting places in the cross-country =)
You're asking what position I got...? Haha. I think its in the middle, not even close to the top 20 la.
Toodles. I feel a runny nose coming on.