Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, July 11, 2008

LAZEH.

The owner of this blog is insanely lazy to update said blog. I have to complete freakin' KGT and BM Lisan. Then got English Oral the following week. Holy cow...

Ok, buh bye. And no, you're not allowed to bash me kao kao for updating this little.

See la, if I am in a super duper good mood, I MIGHT post up the pics I took at Bangsar's Chawan restaurant (usually I don't go to Bangsar, but I was there for my dentist appointment. I know la, who would wanna travel so far just for a dentist appointment, but that's a long story I would have to set aside for another day).

Toodles, homo sapiens.

p.s. I have to wake up EARLY tomorrow!!!! Got Martin intensive lesson at 9.30 a.m.!!!!! Ah, the things I do for the sake of my studies.. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment