Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dang.

First off, Lin Dan trashed Chong Wei.

Poor thing. 21:12 and 21:8 x.x Chong Wei like seriously pressured man. The rabid crazed crowd of Chinese supporters are seriously... SCARY. I would NOT wait, make that NEVER dare to shout "CHONG WEI!" as opposed to their "LIN DAN LIN DAN" chant ._. I'm scared they'll kick me out of the stadium. But maybe they won't even hear me >.>

Nevermind eh, Chong Wei? Train harder la =D Though I'm definitely admitting that Lin Dan is super pro in badminton.

Next, the artistic gymnastics events were rather unhappy affairs.

The two gymnasts didn't get any medal for that particular apparatus. Poor Cheng Fei... her routine rocks but she didn't land nicely so... she got like 6th or something. Then the other gymnast got 4th... Darn disappointing.

Cheng Fei only got bronze medal for the Vault apparatus... cuz on her second vault she urm... keeled over. =o So silver went to Germany and gold unexpectedly went to Korea.

Japan didn't get any medals either.

I mean, the men's team. Hiroyuki Tomita (pommel horse) and Kohei Uchimura (floor exercise) didn't get any medals. I think they were both 5th.

In ADDITION.... Kim for some reason is deluded. I say deluded cuz he IS. Don't kill me, Kim, it's true.

This is our msn conversation.

.:: Michi ::. says: OHMAIGODDD

.:: Michi ::. says: U luff sheng juen =D

.:: Michi ::. says: wonderful

.:: Michi ::. says: lemme go put on my blog

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: LOL

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: hahah

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
Sure

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: f3

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
xd

.:: Michi ::. says: =D

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: hahaha

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: xd

.:: Michi ::. says: siao d la u

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: haha

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
im Gonna chg it 2 ur name

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
soon

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
f3

.:: Michi ::. says: NOOOOO

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: hehe

.:: Michi ::. says: i dun wan a pervert to marry me

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says: i chg nw la

- Kim - sheng juen WILL be my future wife xD 100% guarentee =) says:
=)

.:: Michi ::. says: n one who keeps spilling 'holy water' pfft .:: Michi ::. says: NOOOO

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: hahah

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: xd

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says:
better than 100%

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: =)

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: darlling~~~

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says:
Go fetch me my paper

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says:
xd

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says:
dear?

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says:
Honey?

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: baby?

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: u thEre?

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: =(

.:: Michi ::. says: OMG .:: Michi ::. says: change back to sheng pls =.=

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: ahhaha

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: nvr~~

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: xd

.:: Michi ::. says: CHANGE BACKKKK

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: post dis in ur blog la

- Kim - Michelle WILL be my future wife xD 999999% guarentee =) says: =D

.:: Michi ::. says: i am gonna do so

.:: Michi ::. says:
n kill u too .:: Michi ::. says: nope sorry yr love aint reciprocated.

.:: Michi ::. says: i lub my pillow more >>>

And I DO TOO. Jeng jeng jeng. Neh, here's the proof.

=D

.
.
.

Ok goodnight, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment