Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random.

Okay, the new layout looks... Weird. No thanks to the header pic =.=

Let's just have pics, all righty?

This is my giant Christmas teddy. I had it since I was a tiny thing lol. Still fluffy and white =D No name though... It generally resides in my wardrobe and I usually ignore it.

Holiday reading list!!!!

Okay, the four on top was a loan from Kay-E, kinda like a holiday book swapping programme.

The Titles:
  1. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
  2. The Well-Wishers by Edward Eager
  3. Aku Mahu Popular by Ain Maisarah
  4. Sender Unknown by Sallie Lowenstein
The books I loaned to her was:
  1. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
  2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  3. Aku Mahu Buli by Ain Maisarah
  4. When She Was Good by Norma Fox Mazer
Yah, four books for four books =D

After that, I have three of my own books to read, which are:
  1. A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern (this is one of my b'dae pressies =D)
  2. Sweetheart from Hell by Lim May Zhee
  3. Inkheart by Cornelia Funk
Technically, I've already read Sweetheart from Hell many times but I just wanna read it again lolx.

Oh and the two left remaining books:
  1. Each Little Bird That Sings by Deborah Wiles
  2. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
They're from the library =) I will thank God for letting me see that volume of Inkspell before Gan =D Cuz when he saw it on the borrowing counter he wanted to whisk it away, apparently. YAY I GOT IT.

Okay, bye bye I still have tuitions to attend eventhough it's the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment