Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The SO SO SO SO DELAYED BIRTHDAY POST x.x

Ok this post is like, a month after my birthday T__T

So here are the pressies. Birthday celebrations weren't much to speak of, so yeah.

Xi Men's great big fluffy heart! =D It 'teman's me to sleep every night hahaz.

Rachel's fluffy dog. I <3!!!! It's sleeping wif the teddy Vindhya gave to me like, two years ago o_o
Jo's handmade pressie... say you agree with me that it looks awesome.

Kaykay's present!!! So sparklyyyy!!!

YAY! Haha, not telling who bought this =D It's P&C! Go pester Jo Ann!

Vindhya's present! Still haven't worn the pair of crowns =x

Gan and Bryan's (they paid half each) pressie... Sorry, I didn't edit this one at all. Too lazy lols. And they're my good friends, ok =.= don't be so narrow-minded, sheesh.

Ivy's stress ball! Lol =D I will go kemek it now.

ok I'm done. I'm lousy at birthday posts T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment