Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blue.

I'm feeling blue tonight -_- I've got a runny nose and I feel like pummeling any textbook within a 5 feet radius of my person.

And I can't stop writing my idiotic chick lit story draft. I don't know why but I seriously hate typing it out on the computer. I'm old-fashioned and I like to use paper and pencil. Face it, fikiran aku memang kolot << wth. Plus I am overdosing on my music practice sessions. I'm starting to think it's unhealthy, to practice on my organ two times a day and wanting more. Heck, I think I'm gonna increase it to three sessions a day next week. I just enjoy the feeling of playing my crazy song where the tempo reaches the speed of 132. On the bright side, I've got three books (which I've finished reading =.= why am I like this) which I bought from Borders the other day when my family decided it would be nice to go to The Curve. The books were kinda cheap, cuz they were having a 50% promotion. If not, I don't think my parents would have allowed me to purchase said books. From RM 71.70 to RM 35.75 okay! I bought Vanitee Bee by May-Zhee Lim, Charmed: The Legend of Merlin (yes, I am aware that Charmed is a very old book, thank you) and Cheet by Anna Davis. Also bought two pairs of earrings from the bazaar and a packet of gummy worms + sharks. I'm a kid like that.
Nah, Kessy. This is better than seeing her back in Kay-E's blog, HOR?

Because I am secretly terrified as to what Kay-E will do to me if I don't announce this,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KESSY, THE SCARY AND FLUFFY DOG WHO SMELLS PEOPLE'S CROTCHES AND KISSES/LICKS PEOPLE INCESSANTLY.

Please, don't smell people's crotches anymore. Not that I have experienced it la but whatever. It is very disturbing to see a female dog do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment