Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Kissed A Girl, I Liked It, The Taste of Her Cherry Chapstick...

NOT.

I swear I did NOT kiss a girl. My lips are virgin lips!! =O

Okayz, straight to the point now.

This is my list of to-dos during these holidays.

  1. Study Form 3 and do revision for Form 1 and 2.
  2. Go out with Kay, Jo and Vind next week to Times Square to watch Madagascar 2 and raid Borders. Also to buy some stuff *secret* (NO, IT'S NOT PERVERTED STUFF).
  3. Go and trash Vind's house when we get there hehe.
  4. Sort out wardrobe and throw out old clothes.
  5. Sort out books and cupboards plus drawers.
  6. Go to Popular to buy workbooks and find the Prisoner of Zenda literature book although it's not used in school.
  7. Revamp blog.
  8. Charge camera battery.
  9. Get more sleep.
  10. Wake up early every alternate day or so to have exercise at Pudu Ulu Park.
  11. Decide whether to get The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling.
  12. Buy another book in Malay language. You can see how bored I get.
  13. WRITE MORE STORIES!
  14. Go on a holiday? (optional wth)
And the list is still growing. Haihz...

No comments:

Post a Comment