Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

King Julien, anyone?

After watching Madagascar 2, I suddenly took a great liking towards King Julien haha. So yeah, don't freak out if I suddenly launch into King Julien-speak. I have appointed Jo as Maurice, but she doesn't seem to like it very much T_T Does anyone wanna be Maurice? No la, joking only =)

King Julien in Madagascar.

Him in Madagascar 2.

---

Oh and to the 'no name' person in my cbox on the right hand side, please don't pretend you're so superior. In what way am I hak yen zhang (means like treating others badly and a mean person, in Cantonese if I am correct)? By my dressing? Oh, I'm so SORRY for that. Anyway, how can it say I'm mean? Nonsense.

My words? Oh, puh-lease. I didn't know there was some kind of public restraint against the use of feisty language. If there was, thousands, no, millions of people would be arrested everyday. Heck, even 'SHIT' is a colourful word.

I'm not as FRIVOLOUS, FLIGHTY, FEATHER-BRAINED and SUPERFICIAL as everyone (except for those who know me well) thinks. Just because I don't write long winding posts on my blog does not show that I am shallow or flippant.

In fact, I think you're the one being mean. Only mean (or to put it in your words, 'hak yen zhang') people go to other people's blogs and leave poisonous comments. Or perhaps you were trying to attract attention to yourself by doing so. If you were brave, you would tell your name. I've already got your I.P. address, anyway.

everyone, please click to enlarge.
60.50.205.134

I dislike mean people.

No comments:

Post a Comment