Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

S.O.S.

No no, I'm not in the situation where I need help immediately because I am bleeding/ My bone is fractured/ My spinal cord collapsed or whatever. I need people to lend/give me books!!! Minda Ceria has given out the reading list for the one month holiday in December. It goes like this:

Minda Ceria English Reading List
  1. Horror / Ghosts / Supernatural
  2. Adventure
  3. Science Fiction / Romance
  4. Biography / Autobiography
  5. Fantasy
  6. Crime
  7. Comedy
I've got a few genres down pat but I do NOT HAVE BIOGRAPHY AND CRIME. This is MY list.

Michi's Choices for the Reading List
  1. (SUPERNATURAL) Premonition by Jude Watson
  2. (ADVENTURE) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
  3. (ROMANCE) P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern(Is this under romance?? It is, right??!)
  4. Nada. Thinking of buying Anne Frank, but that's a diary type of book.
  5. (FANTASY) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  6. Nada. What good crime books are out there??
  7. (COMEDY) Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Darn, Wikipedia and MPHOnline are being useless by not showing the correct genre. Kafka on the Shore is fantasy meh?? Oh gawd.

If anyone has information on GOOD books with said genres, please leave a comment!

P.S. Do. Not. Ask. Me. About. My. Results. THEY. SUCK.
P.P.S. My holidays are cancelled so I can study for PMR at home, hardi ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment