Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

<3

My love for Ouran High School Host Club has been rediscovered. Am watching the English dubbed version because I cannot find the original Japanese version with English subtitles. Watching Episode 9 again was a blast because the guys crossdressed XD They look very good though HAHAHAHA.



Enjoy!

---

I feel extremely apprehensive to post up the picture of me trying vainly to smile with a numb upper mouth / jaw whatever. Let's just imagine it looks like ^__^ literally, because no matter how hard you smile, your mouth still remains in this impeccably straight line.

---

PMSing is not fun. I feel like hating everything that comes within 5 feet of me, except I can't do that cuz those things happen to be books. And the laptop. And my bed heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment