Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31st.

First of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRYAN LEE.
your birthday is the easiest to remember XD

*inserts gay picture here because that's the only one I have*
(eyh, he's the one on the left, by the way)

Happy turning 14 at last, best wishes, blah blah, and the all-important HOPE YOU GET 7As FOR PMR (I get the feeling I'll be inserting this for every birthday post I make in 2009 o_o)

Okay, enough, I don't know what to say already. I am a very gawky person, yeah.

Secondly,

I HAVE FREAKIN' 444 PICTURES OF MY THAILAND TRIP OK AND THAT'S AFTER I DELETED THE UGLY ONES.

Expect the post to be up in July 2009.

Thirdly,

I'm not gonna rattle off my New Year resolutions. Cuz I bet I'll never keep them for long. Seriously.

Fourthly,

I don't know why I picked Chan as my kacau-ing target. Very random.

Fifth(ly???),

I'm going to sleep. BYE. I'll talk to all of you next year.

~MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR~

No comments:

Post a Comment