Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Devil's Ride.

Okay, people, I am leaving for Hat Yai at 10pm, which is like, less than 6 hours from now.

Guys, I will NOT be bringing my handphone along, so please do not contact me.

p.s. I did something unspeakable to my hair. I dyed it BLONDE HAHAHAHAHA.
p.p.s. Kindly watch DBSK's Mirotic because that's where I got my title from.
p.p.p.s. I will be very bored on the bus, with only a book to enjoy.
p.p.p.p.s. I am supposed to sit with a bunch of other youngsters AT THE BACK OF THE BUS. I don't want to T_T I am shy, ya know. Supposedly.
p.p.p.p.p.s. Did you actually believe my first p.s. up there?
p.p.p.p.p.p.s. This is dragging on far too long.

Ciao, chicos and chicas!

And pray for my safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment