Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ra Ra RA!!

Random title >.> Actually this is Book Update (Part 2).

Sure yesterday was a book update, but I haven't specified which books I have gobbled up and which are still lying around.

Lets review the Minda Ceria Reading List, shall we?
  1. (SUPERNATURAL) Premonition by Jude Watson
  2. (ADVENTURE) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
  3. (ROMANCE) P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
  4. (BIOGRAPHY) The Diary of a Young Girl / Secret Annexe / Het Achterhuis by Anne Frank
  5. (FANTASY) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  6. (CRIME) Dance of Death by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
  7. (COMEDY) Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
The status of the said books... (Read or unread)
  1. Read it last time. Just need to flashback.
  2. READ.
  3. READ.
  4. Reading now.
  5. Not read yet.
  6. Not read yet.
  7. READ.
Therefore, I have three books to finish off. In addition, I have finished reading nearly the whole stack of books I bought at the book sale HERE. I only have 'Frankenstein' (I am a scaredy cat T_T) and 'I Want to Live!' left. Will probably bring 'Dance of Death' and 'Frankenstein' to Hat Yai.

Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment