Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, January 23, 2009

I know, I've been slacking.

It can't be helped, my life is basically about tuitions, classes and homework now.

I guess I'm a lot more happy-go-lucky this year. Probably because it's PMR year and I really don't want to get all stressed out in school. Hence, the new attitude. Which is kinda annoying sometimes, I think.

I'm acutely aware of the fact that I have not updated since the 3rd of January.

Therefore, I will upload some pictures and my usual random utterings. I'll try to get the Thailand post done within the Chinese New Year week.

New Year's Eve!

Went to Jusco's Baskin Robbins and bought a pint of yummy ice-cream.

Flavour was Berry Strawberry (I think) and Coconut!

Television and ice-cream, the perfect pigout.

Has everyone bought their Chinese New Year clothes? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment