Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, February 09, 2009

February Babies :B

5th February 2009
She's the Emperor, the KingKing, the 'wong sheung'. She's also my uncle! (inside joke haha)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XI MEN =3
i know you like mr. bean :D don't deny it (wth)

sexy back :D

7th February 2009

They're fraternal twins =D He's my 'daddy' and she's my 'auntie who is one of Emperor Xi Men's concubines' (inside joke once again)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACIE AND TERRENCE!
Tracie shall have her name put first because she's older hahahaha. Sorry Daddy =p

she's gonna kill me >.<

daddy... with Li Lok behind?!

27th February 2009

She has a wonderful voice :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRIYA!
good luck for your guitar exam!

there's a ghost called Amandeep behind us. This pic was taken like, 2 years ago o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment