Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Colours of the Wind.

It's a Friday, thank goodness. Had Christian Union meeting, as usual. Collected bottles with 'Emperor' Xi Men for the Sivik recycling project. FINALLY passed up the idiotic Sivik community service report which was the main cause as to why I lost out on hours of precious sleep on Wednesday and Thursday.

To everyone:
My music exam was fine, I was too panicky and had to be calmed down by the examiners. =O

On to the usual pictures.

#4 : March 19th, 2009.
Before going for the all-important music exam. Mom told me to wear a dress, so I did.

This one is taken after my music exam, before I went out for dinner. I was SO TIRED. That's why I had a grouchy expression on my face the whole night.

#5 : March 20th, 2009.
Went out to National Library for my History project. I think they were having some sort of poster exhibition.

Gan, Jo, Kay-E, Vindhya and I went to the National Library for like, two hours. After the rest had departed, Gan and I were bored so we decided to visit Jo Ann and stalk Kim afterwards.

We were playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I'm so violent now, eh?

After countless rounds of robbing cars, evading policemen and killing random people, the downpour of rain stopped and we ran out to stalk Kim. Gan didn't exactly remember the street number, so we were forced to walk about five rows before finding Kim's house. I rang the doorbell and asked for Kim.

Jo and her happy rainbow-coloured umbrella :)

Apparently, Kim was asleep, but we went into his house anyway :D Waited for a bit for him to freshen up and talked about random stuff. Then, we decided to go back to Jo's house and Kim tagged along.

Aw, they look so happy together :3

By the way, the pictures for this day are rather low-quality ones because I didn't bring out my camera =( so I had to use my crappy phone camera.

#6 : March 21st, 2009.
I was being strangely hyper at 2am in the morning. It was all because I was chatting online with Kim. *glares at Kim*
I know I look weird in my specs :D

The overrated peace sign. Crappy phone camera used.

#7 : March 22nd, 2009.
There was a gold-flecked cloud in the sky :D

Close-up.

Pink clothes ._.

#8 : March 23rd, 2009.
-_- 9 ringgit in 50 sen coins.

#9 : March 24th, 2009.
I'm addicted to Disney's Pocahontas.

#10 : March 25th, 2009.
Happy bedside lamp :D

#11 : March 26th, 2009.
Kim wants everybody to know that he isn't into yaoi (gay). Instead, he's into yuri (lesbian) XD

My uber cute badge.

#12 : March 27th, 2009.
Bought another badge, in conjunction with the school's Go Green Week conducted by the Interact Club.


EARTH HOUR 2009.

To all Malaysians, remember to turn off all your lights at 8.30pm until 9.30pm on the 28th of March for Earth Hour.

Leave on your lights and it's a vote for global warming. Switch them off and it's a vote for Earth.

Vote for EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment