Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Oh, the monotony.

Xi Men is watching Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) now and I feel like disturbing her incessantly. Talk about boredom.

Back to the point. I have more than a month's worth of pictures for Project 365 to post up >.>
God, save me. T3T

#13 : March 28th, 2009.
Earth Hour. Before lights out.

I bought a Milkybar to munch on during Earth Hour :D

Close-up.

And... the lights are out :o
I have a video, but its blurry and you can hear my mom and I talking.

Nope, I can't do spooky pictures. FAIL.

Looking at fire is actually very exhilarating. I sound like a fire-wielding psycho. Slash pyromaniac-in the making.

Yum.

#14 : March 29th, 2009.
My herbarium (spelling?) project! I found out that I did it wrongly when I passed it up. Apparently the box down there isn't supposed to be coloured. :(

#15 : 30th March, 2009.
After a vigorous match of badminton during stayback. Blotchy face, messy hair plus aching right arm. That, and stinky clothes ;P ("how repulsive!" you must be thinking, no?)

#16 : 31st March, 2009.
Our Civic project! I mean, the piles of recycable items. Not... taking pictures of the workers :x We (well actually me, cuz I am the most irresponsible group leader. Ever) forgot to take our money for the amount of stuff we collected T^T

#17 : 1st April, 2009.
Back from tuition! Ignore the messy bags behind me. Focus on CJ7 hanging off my camera.

#18 : 2nd April, 2009.
Letter of invitation to the Anugerah Cemerlang :DD

#19 : 3rd April, 2009.
It was a Friday. AND THERE WAS NO ELECTRICITY. *curses*
This picture proves that I can never be ladylike :D
Wanted to use this as my header, but decided not to. Meh.

#20 : 4th April, 2009.
I look super short here! :O

#21 : 5th April, 2009.
Random photo. Couldn't decide on what to wear for the day.

#21 : 6th April, 2009.
I don't know why, but the flesh surrounding the nail on my right ring finger has this tendency to get cut whenever I trim my nails. Sheesh.

I like this ;) Hair looks vaguely messy.

#22 : 7th April, 2009.
Also part of our Civic project. We went to JJ Maluri to donate to the big fat plastic seethrough heart there :D
When we were posing for this picture, some random guy came in and said "I ALSO WANT THE MONEY" lmao!

My mood for the day! :B

#23 : 8th April, 2009.
My remedy for the arm pain which I got during badminton practice :( It wouldn't go off and it got worse >.<

#24 : 9th April, 2009.
Blek. I'm very lame :D

Okay, gonna stop here. My fingers are tired.
Will continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment