Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Stop. Right. There.

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING, PEOPLE!
Such a rare phenomenon. *rolls eyes* Pfft.

After comparing Wheesung's cover of Insomnia and the original song by Craig David, I prefer the Korean version A LOT MORE.

After being bugged by a hyper Xi Men who started laughing insanely during Maths tuition, I do not harbour any doubt that songs by Wheesung and Tae Goon have a bad influence on my buddy, as she was listening to the songs while we did our worksheets. The said so-called 'Emperor' who can't control her/himself also started snatching the sour gummy packet that Kay-E, me and her were sharing.

In short, she went insane :D

Now all I have to do is convince her to enter the cult of Micluism (Michism + Bluism ~ will explain some other time) now.

Muahahahah x)

No comments:

Post a Comment