Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, July 27, 2009

재미없는 :(

Apparently listening to K-Pop while doing Maths makes me do all the sums faster. Wth?

Two weeks to the trials and I am dying from the amount of revision I have to do.

And 3A and 3C are stuck together for so-called intensive workshop for two friggin' weeks in the Bilik Pameran.

God bless us all.

---

Most of the 3 Amanah-ians got injected for Tetanus Toxoid last Friday. The wound still kinda hurts. Jan's became red and swollen :/

Claryson's reaction >> "Huh? Finished already?"
Either he's super pain resistant or just... blur.

---

Btw, no pictures from Mighty Minds 'cause I refused to bring my camera to Times Square where it could get STOLEN. We got top in the objective challenge but tanked in the hands-on challenge. At least we won the objective challenge :) More on M.M. next post.

AND I CAN'T SIGN INTO MY FACEBOOK. GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment