Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I pity my veins.

SM Town's Seaside 휴게소 (Boom Boom) MV



This song is sooooo cute ;D especially the beginning. Video is not great D:

E.via's Hey! MV



The rapping is quite good :D

DBSK's Picture of You MV



Me likey this MV.

---

TRIALS ARE NEARLY OVER!
*skips*
Nearly had a heart attack when the teacher told us there was going to be a Moral exam next week. The fellow loaded with bling-bling would be soooooo pleased to impart his knowledge to us.

THANK GOD IT WAS CANCELLED. *kowtow*
Or else you might not see me blogging.

Anyway, I got Xi Men's dad to buy me SS501's Collection and UR MAN albums while he was in Seoul for work. Thank you so much, Mr. Ong (if you're seeing this) and I'm so sorry for bothering you.

I'll be paying for them with my own money :o
Nevermind :D

I went for a blood test (and I'm haemophobic, so imagine my terror) for something or other today. Now I have three plasters on both my arms and I move robotically ._.

Doctor Me

Your veins are too thin, that's why it's so difficult to get your blood.
...
How did you manage the pain when you put on your braces? Shouldn't you be more terrified of putting on braces than a blood test?
I couldn't care less about my braces :D

To tell the truth, I've always wondered how come I don't get all freaked out about my braces when some people go rigid just hearing that they're getting braces. Even when I had to extract some teeth, I requested to remove all four at once but then the dentist said it would be difficult to get the bleeding to stop.

So in the end I just removed two by two.

And guess what, my pain after putting on braces only lasted like half a night.

Therefore, my conclusion is
  1. My mouth is almost immune to pain.
  2. The painkillers that the dentist gave were super effective (but he gave me three pills, thinking that I'll probably be in agony for three days)
  3. If the blood remains in my mouth, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.
Weird.

And then the doctor told me...

You have low blood pressure.

WTH o.o!

---

By the way. Young Saeng cut his hair and he looks good :)

SS501's Persona Asian Tour in Japan


Idk why but he looks more "chinese"-ish now.

Birthday post next :D

No comments:

Post a Comment