Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Jeez Louise.

SS501's Deja Vu and DBSK's Wrong Number was on Channel [V]'s The Playlist :D

Went to Pavilion yesterday with my parents for the Back2BBGS Reunion thingamajig. I got extremely bored after an hour and went home. Mom went with her old school friends for lunch so it was just me, my dad and a BBGS umbrella. What the heck.

Font size---

SS501's Persona Asia Tour in Seoul




---

SHINee's Ad for Reebok

---

Goo Hye Sun's Doutor Coffee CF



I find the song in the CF so cute :D

doutoro, doutoro, doutoro, doutoro~

---

Ah and before I forget,

HAPPY (BELATED) SEXY FIFTEEN TO IVERENE TUNG!!!
i love you and you know that riiight, prefect ;]

...at the 8TV Ultimate Power Group Finale Concert on the 6th of June :D

I'm gonna turn OLD in three days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment