Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Ironiknya.

I don't normally like MandoPop (no particular reason, I just don't), but ironically I'm now addicted to Super Junior M's Supergirl.

I said I wouldn't be blogging until PMR is dead and gone, but ironically I am now seeking solace for my frazzled brain in ze abandoned blog.

I'm banned from reading storybooks until the 13th of September, but ironically I have just buried my nose for the 20th time in Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me?

My mom has banned me from all sorts of things but in a twist of irony, I've returned to my swimming days and now have two-toned skin, although I slapped on a load of sunblock.




Ciao.


You should have twigged by now that my new favourite word is IRONIKNYA.


Okay, I'm serious now. The blog is on hiatus until the dreaded public exam is safely buried in a pit.

p.s. I'll be back with SS501's Ur MAN & Collection album pics :D

No comments:

Post a Comment