Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, October 23, 2009

My darling's on a plane...

... somewhere over the Pacific Ocean on her way to Taiwan :(

I have lost my texting and paedo-fied partner, albeit temporarily :( but still...

Tra, I'm gonna bug you and your brother incessantly until your 'husband' comes back :p

Going to Pavilion tomorrow with the twins and the little sister to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs ;D

At this moment, I am seriously contemplating jumping over to the Taman Herba group because I cannot squeeze any of my creative juices for the mural work. The theme for this year's murals are LILIES.

Instead of getting any ideas how to design a border with lilies, Kay-E, Jo and I spent the time doodling random stuff while some of the guys hogged the desktop computer to play chess. Hmm. Life after PMR is just SO exciting, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment