Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nyam nyam.

stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week stupid exams next week.

O dear School Admin, WHY do thou torture thee like this T^T

Amazingly after more than 3 years I'm playing Neopets again. Don't call me kiddie lah. I don't have anything better to do other than downloading a bunch of movies I missed out, blogging and playing random games. Can't go anywhere until exams over. Stupid exams.

On another note, Twilight isn't a bad movie. But then again, I didn't read the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment