Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I used to be love drunk.

Today was the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang PMR 2009 by Yayasan Pendidikan Cheras! Tons of pictures await all my blog readers, but that's a post for another day. The blogger here is superbly tired from the day out and from excessive homework issued by the Beta teachers.

Those with Facebook accounts can check out the album at my profile :D

So, something simple today. Here's a picture to kick-start Project 365 again :)

16th January 2010.
My penguin soft toy, a belated christmas gift from Gan :3 ♥

I wanted to put up a picture of the YPC prize, but I forgot to take a photo of it and now I'm busy charging the camera's battery. I shall take a picture of it tomorrow and it'll go into the YPC post :)

Lastly, a video.

2PM's You're Beautiful Parody.



No comments:

Post a Comment