Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

She's no you.

Currently listening to: BEAST - Shock.


너의 뒷모습을 보는것도 난 행복이야
아직 나의 마음을 몰라도
끝내 스치듯이 가도.

~ Because I'm Stupid by SS501.

Caution: It's such an emo song T__T I just Google-d the lyrics and the meanings touched my soul >.<

ANYWAY.


25th February 2010.

SPORTS DAY! Went because I was being semangat-ed and wanted to do my Kerja Amal Moral. Cooke didn't win :( We did win the award for 'Khemah Terbaik' though! *proud*

We are the C-O-O-K-E, and the C-H-A-M-P,
So we S-T-R-I-V-E to be the B-E-S-T, best,
among the R-E-S-T, rest, for the T-I-M-E, time,
So we ROAR ROAR ROAR for the COOKE HOUSE is the BEST!

Semangat giler :D


2nd to 5th March 2010.

Penilaian Satu ;__; *cries*

Exams ended on Friday. Whee :D I'm pretty sure I failed my Add. Maths though :(

Before the paper:


Puan Jasbir:
The paper is 4 Lambda standard, so 4 Alpha should be able to do it easily. *smiles*

During the paper:
All 4 Alpha students:
OH SHIT. WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT T___T CONFIRM FAIL!

Add. Maths was definitely one of the most headache-inducing papers, although it's one of my favourite subjects so far. The most relaxing papers were Bio and Modern Maths :D

I'm not looking forward to the next week. Most of the Alpha teachers have finished marking the papers already :O

6th March 2010.

Spent practically the whole day at Martin, as usual. Modern Maths with Mr. Kung and Biology with Donald today made me laugh uncontrollably the whole time :D I somehow regretted sitting in the front row because Mr. Donald chose me as his 'specimen' wth. I became his axis of movement for Paramecium sp. Lol.

As our lesson today was about osmoregulation, reproduction etc. of Paramecium sp., the teacher started cracking laaaaaame and dirty jokes XD

As my blog is a very 'pure' area, I shall direct all of you to Tiong Chin's blog to read about the said dirty jokes :D Actually it's also because I have a horrible memory and therefore cannot remember the details very well :x

So, please go HERE. *promoting* Haha. See, Tiong, I'm increasing your blog's visitors :D

I'm super lazy to type anymore, so ciao, people. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment