Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't call my name, don't call my name.

Currently listening to : Alejandro by Lady Gaga.

I bet everyone has seen the new Alejandro music video by Lady Gaga.

Just in case you haven't, here's the video :



WTH at the bondage + S&M theme. I love the song and the dance, but the scenes of men in bondage costumes are kinda disturbing. Lady Gaga's lace monocle thingy is fascinating :>

Frankly, at the moment I'm really bored. I finished watching the Dead Poets Society on Youtube and am currently trying to finish up the work for Moral.

Took some photos recently, so here they are.

Fake bangs. Mom will never allow me to get bangs, as they will make my forehead break out :(
(FYI, I combed my hair until it became like this, I didn't buy a hairpiece la :D)

FIFA World Cup Fever! Btw, I'm supporting South Korea :D

Byeeeee~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment