Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

1.41 a.m.

Currently listening to : Game by GP Basic

It's the September holidays again.

Time passes so fast, I can barely keep up.

Since my last blog post, I've had my sweet sixteen, participated in the choral speaking for our country's 53rd Merdeka celebrations, made some new friends and finished my monthly assessments.

I'll probably get horrible marks for my assessments, but at least I was present for the examinations.

---

I'm currently watching this drama called Personal Taste/Preference. I'm so outdated that I watch dramas aired way back in April. This was the conversation between me and Xi Men the other day.

Me Xi Men

Eh, I'm watching this new drama about a guy who acts as a gay and moves in with a girl.
Isn't that Personal Taste?
Er... yea. *tersipu-sipu malu wth*

So far, this drama is quite good, and me likey Lee Min Ho :D *fangirls*

This couple is so adorable :D I want a mustache like that :o and LOL at LMH.

Xi Men (who is under house arrest and is currently living on truckloads of junk food because of some unfortunate circumstances) is trying to force me into watching Playful Kiss and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine-Tailed Fox). I'll watch Playful Kiss, just to see whether Kim Hyun Joong's acting has improved or not. That man may be eye candy, but in every screenshot I've seen so far that has him in it, shows his wooden espressionless face. I'm not an anti-fan of KHJ, but I think he needs to brush up on his acting skills. Pronto. At least he has improved since Boys Over Flowers.

Playful Kiss.

I love this expression. He looks constipated :D

I'll probably watch this after I finish Personal Taste/Preference.

Meh, it's precisely 2.12 a.m. now. I have Accounts tuition tomorrow, so I have to sleep like NOW.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment