Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Feels like insomnia.

Currently listening to : Insomnia by Wheesung


I'm bored out of mind until my brain juice is leaking through every single orifice in my body.
I've been Photoshopping new wallpapers, doing Ed Board tasks, re-reading the entire Harry Potter series, watching Glee and Playful Kiss, cleaning out my room and shopping with my mom.

I kinda miss the carefree November days, 'cause all the tuitions are starting again in December D:
Say hello to stacks of books and goodbye to being online 24/7 :(
Which reminds me, I need to do my school homework. Aaaaaaargh.


I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 about a week ago. It had some hilarious parts, and I'm pretty depressed that Dobby died. ANYWAY, I can't wait for the second part. I'm dreading the day there's no more Harry Potter to watch though, 'cause I love the series so much :(

The Golden Trio.

I actually prefer Harry Potter and Hermione in the movie, although lots of people have been saying that Ron looks hot. I have to disagree though, there are some parts where he looks old and sleep-deprived :/

Alright, gotta go finish my workload and pack for HK. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment