Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Like crazy, just run run run running.

Currently listening to: 부탁해, My Bus! (Mary Stayed Out All Night OST) by Jang Geun Seok.
Currently satisfying my k-drama cravings with these :

[KBS] Mary Stayed Out All Night

I actually think this drama is quite cute (although somewhat ridiculous at the same time), but the plot only started getting better about Episode 7. Jang Geun Seok is .

I love the soundtrack too, especially Jang Geun Seok's '부탁해, My Bus!' (I don't get the lyrics, but I love the tune) and 'My Precious'.




[MBC] All My Love

Just started watching this, and I love how Geum Ji (Ga-in) and Ok Yup (Jo Kwon), who are twins in this sitcom, fight like cats and dogs. I also love the fact that BEAST's Doo Joon is in this :D

That's not the only thing, they played like 3 BEAST songs in the background during this sitcom :D *happiness*

Bye, I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment