Was one heck of a roller coaster of a year.
At Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang YPC.
- On the first day of the new year, I got terrible news. I went into the 3rd pure science class. I stuck it out for a week, and then I got moved to the 2nd class. At the end of January, I made it back into the 1st class.
- I got elected as the AJK Papan Pernyataan for the Badminton Club and (unexpectedly) became a treasurer for the first time in Science & Maths Club, which I rejoined after 2 years in Christian Union.
- I went for the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang YPC for straight A's in my PMR results, with 79 other successful students.
Moral project (cr: Janice).
- Celebrated the first Chinese New Year without my maternal grandmother.
- Made macaroni & cheese for the first time.
- Attended Sports Day to do Kerja Amal for my Moral assignment.
- First Assessment in Form 4. Did quite well, since they only tested on a couple of topics.
- Went for the Super Junior concert at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil with Ivy, Siew Yuan, Diorene, Rachel, Xi Men and her sister. Fell for Lee Teuk's beautiful smile.
- Became obssessed with Lady Gaga, after lots of influence by Terrence.
- Went out to the Cosmo World at Times Square with Jan and Kim. We became kids for that day.
With Riau Students (cr: Sheng Juen); The Sivik project crew; With Xi Men at La Bodega; Frog dissection (cr: Sheng Juen).
- Riau students came to our school and joined our Chemistry class.
- Went out to Times Square for Sivik project and had a blast.
- Went to Pavilion with the gang, and ate possibly the best pasta ever at La Bodega.
- Started my second relationship.
- Dissected a frog in Maths & Science Club for the first time ever.
- Mid-Year Examination for Form 4s. Suddenly, the subjects all seemed much tougher as we adjusted to the new format. Learnt that A's came with lots and lots of hard work.
- Went sight-seeing at Putrajaya with parents.
- Supported South Korea in the FIFA World Cup and actually watched half of a football match (Portugal vs. North Korea and Argentina vs. South Korea) without feeling bored.
- Discovered Konapun (and I still want it).
- CHANGED MY HAIRSTYLE.
At the 2nd ASEAN School Games; At our Maths & Science Club stall (cr: Hui Min)
- Went for the 2nd ASEAN School Games with the whole 4 Alpha.
- Planned a food sale for Maths & Science Club.
Birthday lunch at Vivo; Merdeka celebrations at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil (cr: Xi Men)
- Turned 16. Had lunch with Xi Men, Kay-E and Kim.
- Participated in the choral speaking for 53rd Merdeka celebrations as part of the KL contingent.
- Had assessments, like 1 or 2 weeks after the rest of the Form 4s. A lot of people didn't turn up for exams.
- Felt the torture of completing Accounts project.
- ummmmmmmmmmm... Halloween?
- FINAL EXAMS!!!!!!! @#$%^&*
Class party (cr: Fayra); With Xi Men at Uniqlo's opening.
- MORE EXAMS!!!!111 @#$%^&*()@#$%&*()
- Attended school after exams when everyone preferred to hibernate at home.
- Attended the CLASS PARTY and said our teary goodbyes to each other.
- HOLIDAYS!!!!! (Y)
- Went for the Uniqlo opening at Fahrenheit 88 and for the first time in my life, I queued for the shop to open.
- Went for my Grade 5 Electone examination.
At HK Disneyland; Shenzhen's Windows of the World; Zhuhai.
- Went to Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Zhuhai/Macau for the first time (in the case of my Mom, it's like her 13th time)
- Reconnected with an old friend.
I'm thankful to God for giving me all these hurdles and joy. Without them, I wouldn't have become a better and more matured person.
I'd like to say sorry to those I've hurt unintentionally and say "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" to my friends and family.
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011;
- Study my butt off to get perfect grades for SPM. (make that straight 'A+'s)
- Be a good daughter, friend, student and human.
- Do my Ed Board duties well.
- Improve my electone playing skills.
- Lose weight (I'm vain like that) & grow taller (anything is possible lah, ok).
- Save money for a DSLR.
- Read another five hundred books.
- Blog more often, and not just during the holidays (SPM exams are an exception).
- Learn basic Korean and Chinese (I'm a banana -_-").
- Learn how to cook Korean dishes.
- Overcome my fear of butterflies/moths (no, srsly).
Here's to 2011.