Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Spam.

Currently listening to : The Man Opposed by Dalmatian.

Hiya, I'm supposed to be on a hiatus until the 1st of March, but I can't take it anymore. Only 3 more papers left, so I decided to do a photo post. Beware, the photo vomit. It's mostly vain camwhore shots and weird random things, so proceed at your own risk. I have more photos, but I'm too lazy to edit them *yawns*

DSCF6210
Hello there, Jun Hyung :D

DSCF6381
I love colours and Post-its :D

DSCF6365
Oh btw, that's the stress ball Ivy gave to me.


DSCF5746
Salted eggs with porridge for lunch when I was sick.

DSCF6378
Stitch~

Winter-ish.
I have an obsession with winter-themed dresses.

DSCF6243
Failed body shot.

DSCF6117
Usagi headband from Times Square! :)

DSCF5939
Was playing with the calendar. That shows just how bored I was :/

Kthxbai, you've finished scorching your eyes with my photo spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment