Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dramas and etc.

Currently listening to: Dreaming by Kim Soo Hyun.

Random drama post as a filler today, while I attempt to blog about the Pavilion outing last week.

Dream_High_Poster

Just finished watching Dream High ;D

Thoughts and comments:

I think this is one of my favourite dramas so far. It's like the Korean version of Glee, and you know how much I adore Glee :D The fact that Kim Soo Hyun does an excellent job of portraying Song Sam Dong is another boost for this drama. I love how the drama doesn't feel draggy and doesn't have an overload of overly-emotional scenes. The OST is also pretty cool, imo. I'm rather unhappy with the ending though, I wanted more Hye Mi x Sam Dong scenes! ;_;

Overall, this is a must-watch! :D

Here, some extra eye candy in the form of Kim Soo Hyun! :) *gets shot by Ivy*

Kim Soo Hyun.

Dream High~

---

Okay, some random things I'm sharing for no apparent reason:

Yong Jun Hyung Wallpaper.
I made this wallpaper :D The Latin words there are from Jun Hyung's tattoo!

Awesome.
Who did you end up with later? --> Jun Hyung. Epic win.

Okay, bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment