Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Holidays & Ultimate Laziness.

Currently listening to : By Chance (You and I) by J.R. Aquino.

Don't even bother asking me how my holidays went, it passed by so quickly that I can barely believe it. All I did was go for extra classes at Martin, finish up my homework and study, like the nerd I am. Oh, and I watched tons of YouTube videos and repaid about 5% of my sleep debt.

Tomorrow's gonna be the reopening of school already. Ughhh. I'm so not looking forward to the heaps, no, mountains of homework and the general, monotonous routine of Form 5 life. I hate waking up at 5.30am every weekday :(

Super Junior's Super Show 3 was yesterday, but I didn't go because I went to the previous one last year and I'm too stingy to fork out for another RM 200+ ticket. Ivy was really hyper in tuition though, because apparently the Super Junior members were staying in the Gardens... which is within a 5km radius of her house. Yeah.

In case you readers haven't noticed, I changed my blog header. That's probably... one of the most productive things I did during the holidays, I guess. Is it better than the previous header? :/

 Supermoon.
Last night's supermoon. 
Just in case you were wondering, those are the silhouettes of my neighbour's Astro discs.

I took this at about 2.30 am. My sleeping hours during the holidays are roughly around 3am to 10am. I remind myself of a nocturnal animal :s

Last but not least, Japan was hit by an 8.9 earthquake and tsunami last Friday, so I was pretty worried about my Japanese host family who took care of me during my stay with them four years ago. They live in Tokyo, which is quite far from the earthquake, which hit the northern parts of Japan like Miyagi prefecture. Fortunately, they replied to my e-mail and assured me that they were safe. Thank God.

Please pray for Japan and give them hope while they recover from this disaster. If you want, you can donate to the Japanese Red Cross or any other help organizations.

---

If you're free, check out this video!

Rhythm of Love cover by Joseph Vincent and Clara C.
Best cover ever, omg.


Toodles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment