Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 3 - Your parents.

Dear Mummy and Daddy,
(yes, I still call my parents that even though I'm almost 17, I think it's cute :))

There are no words to describe how much I love you. If it weren't for the both of you, I wouldn't be here. Thank you for creating and giving me life.

I'm sorry if I've made your lives difficult, with my typical teenage mood swings, crazy stress spells and sometimes horrible academic results.I'm sure it wasn't easy to raise me, although I think as a child I was an extreme introvert and had an inexplicable fear of other kids my age -_-

Thank you, Mummy, for carrying the little me in your womb for 9 months and going through terrible labour pains to give birth to me. Thanks for cooking yummy food for me almost everyday. Thanks for listening to all my problems and giving me valuable advice. Thanks for shaping my fashion sense. Thanks for sending me to all those tuition classes. Thanks for constantly nagging me to study, or else I wouldn't have gotten rather good results all these years. Thanks for waking up early everyday to prepare breakfast for  me.

Thank you, Daddy for being my source of 'Vitamin M' :x Just kidding! Thank you for killing all those bugs that I'm afraid of and teaching me about computers. And even caving in to get me a webcam when I was like, 12. Thanks for not scolding me when I dropped my first camera and basically rendered it useless. Thanks for bothering to buy a new camera after the first one spoiled. Thanks for teaching me everything about politics. Thanks for sending me to school every morning. 

I love you, Mummy and Daddy, no matter how many times you've scolded and lectured me, because I know everything you do is for my own good

, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment