Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sous la pression.

Currently listening to: River Flows in You by Yiruma.


I think I've set some kind of new personal record. I've fallen sick THRICE in three weeks -_-" The first time was sore throat and fever, second time a mild sore throat and the latest, fever, flu and cough; the full package. Ugh, I hate hate hate taking meds. They make me sleepy and I keep dozing off while I study :( Falling sick is pretty rare for me, I normally have pretty good immunity. I guess it's at an all time low at the moment because I've been staying up late recently to study for trials.

School has been unproductive and boring lately, we've been doing A LOT of moral papers while the Islam students have their Agama seminars/classes. We finished our History syllabus yesterday and spent the remaining 30 minutes sharing ghost stories, wth. Now I'm terrified to enter the school museum and the 4th floor toilets :o

Filling scholarship forms at the moment. I've taken to practicing Yiruma's River Flows in You on the electone a lot. Something about the melody is very calming. Plus, it's one of the few piano pieces I've learnt so far. I'm trying it out on the piano this Sunday in music class; I'm pretty excited, actually. Sure, you can select the piano sound on the electone, but it's different to play it an actual piano. The piano keys are a lot harder than those of the electone, and at first I had to get used to the whole one keyboard and three pedals only thing. You see, I'm used to the double keyboard and my feet normally move around a lot on the pedals.

I've finished re-watching La Corda d'Oro ~Primo Passo~ after like, a year of not watching anime. Why so sudden, you ask? I had a sudden urge to watch a good anime with awesome classical music, so hence the choice. I suddenly realized that anime is so much easier to watch as it's only 30 minutes per episode, unlike Korean dramas which typically stretch on for an hour or more. Also, it's easier to access as anime is normally subbed and uploaded onto YouTube.

Oh, and I still haven't watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I really really really want to, but I never have the time. 

On a random note, it's almost the end of July and my birthday's in less than 2 weeks. Somehow, I'm not looking forward to growing older.

Toodles, I gotta study History.

No comments:

Post a Comment