Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Spéciale.

Princess Beatrice of York


 Faye Wong


Michael Urie 


Katie Leung


Roger Federer 


What do these people and I have in common?

Nope, I'm not a princess, an actress nor a star tennis player.
Honestly, guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(if you're one of my regular readers, you should totally know the answer)
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's our BIRTHDAYS.
08/08 FTW :D

It's my last birthday in high school and boy, am I going to miss it.
My class was singing happy birthday like, the entire time today, even in the canteen, which was super embarrassing, but I'm touched anyway.
Honestly, I nearly teared.
I love all of you (in a non-mushy way lah) and thanks so much for making my 17th birthday a memorable one.
I want to say thanks a lot to all those who wished me today.
And also, a big fat ILOVEYOU to my awesome friends for giving me equally awesome presents

I'm one year older, and hopefully a lot wiser :)
Oh and by the way, being seventeen rocks c:

Toodles, imma go do some fail shuffling to celebrate the last few hours of my birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment