Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Last Day of SPM.

'Sup readers.
Yeah, I should have blogged 3 days ago, but my Internet connection decided that it was high time to commit suicide. Anyway, on to the main contents.

They should have scheduled the Accounts paper earlier, because I felt really odd to wake up at about 7 and put on my school uniform for the very last time. My mother even asked me why on Earth was I dressing for school when we were only leaving the house at 10am. But naaaah, I wanted to wear my school uniform for a few hours longer simply because it was the last day I would be wearing the distinctive blue-coloured pinafore.

At school, all of us were really restless because we could practically smell the freedom.There were only 14 of us in a class, on the top floor. So lonely :(

Accounts.

Paper 1 - Found this quite easy, maybe it was due to the crazy amount of trial papers my tuition teacher bombarded us with ;_;
Paper 2 - Surprisingly, Kelab dan Persatuan and Kos Pengeluaran did not come out. The questions were pretty straightforward, the second question (Perkongsian) was freakin' long though. Nevertheless, I am pretty glad, because I managed to balance my accounts :D

Right after the invigilator took our answer sheets, we started screaming like crazy people. Rahul shouted something along the lines of "SPM IS OVER!!!" Hahahaha.

So you guys must be wondering how has my 3 days of life after SPM been. I hate to disappoint you guys, but it has been boring as heck. For one, I had no Internet connection whatsoever so the only source of entertainment I had was my phone -_-" I spent 3 days clearing out my books and whatever papers as well as generally tidying my room. I did however, manage to edit a few photos from recent events which I have not blogged about, so at least I managed to prepare a few blog posts.

Someone, please, just ask me out for a movie already before I die of boredom :(

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete