Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Some stuff.

The other day, I stumbled upon a few random photos which I haven't blogged about. They don't fit into any blog entry on their own, so I thought I'd make an entry just about them.

So yes, it's going to be a short, brainless filler post before I blog about graduation.


 Ticket + Autographed CD ♥

I went for the 3rd Wave Music Rally at FGA KL on the 8th of October (yeah, as if you can't see from the picture above -_-) with Ivy, Siew Yuan and Chi Shein. It was AWESOME, really. At the end of the concert/rally, we got to shake hands and interact with Alexander, Brian Joo and Pastor Johnny while they signed our albums. I was so starstruck that I couldn't even think of what to say to them, haha.

We wanted to be the last so that we could get a picture with them, but luck wasn't on our side. A few other girls outsmarted us *sigh*

Japanese jellybeans ♥

My gay love got these awesomesauce jellybeans for me even though I was suffering from severe cough during the second week of SPM. Every time I took my yucky cough medicine, I would eat a few of these to counter the bitterness. And apparently, there's a hidden jellybean in the shape of a heart, but I suspect I ate it without checking the shape beforehand, haha. I♥YOU AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH, XI MEN.

Memories ♥

I finally got my school sweater on the 30th of December! It's soft and cuddly, ideal for rainy and cold weather! I super super super love it. In my opinion, it's worth every single penny.

 Blue and purple nails.

Did these nails before SPM. This was the first time I didn't make a mess when painting my nails (I really suck at painting nails). Success! :D

Holiday companions.

I had a RM 100 MPH voucher, so I bought these. I finished 'Something Borrowed' by Emily Griffin in the span of less than two days though -_-" And I just finished 'The Night Before Christmas' by Scarlett Bailey yesterday after neglecting it for nearly a week so that I wouldn't finish everything so soon. Seems like I'll have to make another trip to the bookstore soon. Sigh.

Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment