Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Updates.

Currently listening to: Rumour Has It by Adele.

I'm finally back with updates! I know, I know, I've gone MIA more than a few times this holidays. Well, it's the last high school holiday I have, so I've gotta enjoy it to the maximum, right?

So here's what I've been up to for the past two weeks or so.

1. Cleaned my room.

Look, it sparkles!

I feel so proud of my room now, haha. And yeah, I kept a few of my SPM reference books because I heard I might need them for A-Levels. I've even separated my storybooks according to their colours (OCD much?).

2. Driving lessons.

The undang book and my red card.

I went for the 5 hour undang ceramah with Ivy, Xi Men and Kay-E. We saw so many familiar faces there, haha. The ceramah was okay, it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. After that, I went for the undang test with Ivy (it was a last minute decision). We waited for 5 hours at the testing center, my god T_T Moral of the story: go there super early if you want to avoid waiting.

I passed the test, so two days later I went for the theory session and I just got a call from the driving school auntie that my L license is ready. Wahahahah. I can't wait to start driving *rubs hands in glee*

3. Outings.

I only went out a couple of times, mainly because I don't have transport (read: I'm afraid that I'll disturb my parents if I ask them for a lift).

Here are the photos from the last outing I was on with Ivy and Siew Yuan. Ivy and I sat for our undang test together last Friday, so we managed to get a cab and got ourselves to the Maluri LRT station. From there, we took the train to Bandaraya and switched to KTM, where we caught up with Siew Yuan (and her brother). KTM's train was super super slow, so we dawdled for more than 15 minutes. After what seemed like eons, the train to Mid Valley arrived and off we went. Mind you, the train was super squashed. But overall, my first Malaysian train experience as a teenager (FYI: The last time I used the train was 4 years ago, in Japan) went pretty well :D

 
 Ate here. 

We wanted to try the Korean Barbeque, but we were broke. So, we settled for the usual a la carte meals. I chose a soybean paste soup, while Ivy had bibimbap and Siew Yuan ate some kimchi noodle thingy.

Ivy and I ♥

In the cinema. Sorry, it's blur.

Since we got there quite late (about 5pm), we settled for Arthur Christmas at 7.25pm. The movie was hilarious, I don't think I've laughed so much in the cinema. Oh, and now 'Silent Night' keeps resonating in my head, haha.

4. Attended a Christmas Musical.

 
The invitation card thingy.

This was held at my church, so I went with my parents. It was really nice and flawless. The singing was awesome (Y) I was really amazed by the performers.

5. Shopping.

I did a lot of shopping, and I seriously mean A LOT. I bought college clothes, shoes and accessories. I'm just lacking a bag for college at the moment, I'll have to hunt for one this weekend.

I also got myself some beauty stuff :

Nail polishes from The Face Shop & Elianto + Eye brightening patches from Elianto.

Elianto's having a Christmas promotion at the moment. The set of 4 nail polishes is priced at only RM 10. That's RM 2.50 for one, it's such a bargain! So, if you haven't got them already, do consider buying the nail polish set. The Face Shop's one was about RM 5.30, I think? They were having a 10% discount.

... and I bought the eye patches in an attempt to get rid of my dark circles, whattheheck. Yeah, dream on, Michelle.




Close-ups and colour codes.

6. Music classes.

Oh my god, I missed my music classes so much! I had to stop them temporarily for SPM, but now that it's over, I can now resume learning. I even downloaded a bunch of music sheets to learn on my own :D Whee~~

*_*

So, that's all I've been up to, haha. I also watched a few dramas, but I intend to review them in another post, so stay tuned.

And I nearly forgot to mention that I am currently taking dance classes. Can you guess which dance? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment