Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Phase.

Currently listening to: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.


Current favourite song


Hi, peeps! :)

I don't know if I've mentioned it in my blog yet, but I'm currently taking A-Levels at Methodist College, KL. College started on the 3rd of January. The first two days were orientation days, where the lecturers just came into the auditorium and gave us briefings on our subjects, the rules and regulations of the college and such. On the 2nd day, we were split into our classes, according to subject combination and admission number. I'm in S1201 β, with Shalini.

My thoughts on the college so far?

I think MCKL is awesome. I really love the environment, it's extremely study-friendly. The lab sessions are also really cool and fun, totally unlike school. I've met really friendly people from various cultures and races. The cafeteria isn't too bad either, the food's really affordable and pretty tasty. Christian Fellowship (CF) at MCKL is really active due to large number of Christians, and hence, it's really fun.

A-Levels is really intense. In the course of 3 weeks, my Math lecturer has finished 6 topics which is three-quarters of the entire C1 syllabus :o Everyday, we have homework for most of the subjects. The hours are also pretty long, now one period is equal to an hour, whereas in school one period was equal to 40 minutes. On an average, my classes start at 9am daily and finish about 3.30/4.30pm. Break is only 30 minutes long.

Everyday, I travel to and fro from college by train. Which means I have to get up early in the morning and when I get back, I'm quite knackered. But slowly, I'm adjusting to this new lifestyle. In fact, I actually enjoy being early at college, because I can do whatever revision I want and chat with my friends.

So that's pretty much what I feel about my college so far. Toodles! I'll blog in a couple of days ;)


HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment